Dear Potential Sumo Bonsai Supply Reseller,
Thank you for your interest in Sumo Bonsai Supply products. We hold your business in high regard and as such, we carefully screen and approve Wholesale Account requests. This allows us to grow and create a program that creates the best opportunity to succeed in both our business and yours.
Please consider the following terms of our Wholesale Accounts, and if you are in agreement, complete and sign the application (Application). Once we determine that our interests are mutually beneficial, we will approve your application at which time you will receive an email of approval. We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sumo Bonsai Supply
- Wholesale Discount Prices: Wholesale discounted prices are available to customers that will be reselling our products to the consumer through an established retail store, website or vendor tables. We will be asking for your resale license #, or State tax ID to verify eligibility.
- Payment: We accept all Major Credit Cards and PayPal for payment.
- Minimums Your first order needs to reach $300. All we ask for on reorders is a minimum of $150.
- Submitting Orders: All orders are placed on this website. But whatever you do, DO NOT ORDER THROUGH FACEBOOK, EMAIL OR ANY OTHER METHOD! Only contact us this way if our inventory does not meet your needs. Also, coupon codes do not apply to wholesale orders.
- Lead Time: Typically we ship orders within 1-3 business days and sometimes the same day. During the busy season (spring & fall) it may take up to 8 business days but this is unusual. If you have a rush order please let us know and we will exert extra effort to try to get your order out sooner.
- Shipping: Shipping is free. We will choose the cheapest available shipping option. Please be sure to double-check your ship-to address upon check out as we cannot be held responsible for shipping address mistakes. It is your responsibility to make sure your order is going to your exact address when you review your order information.
- Returns & Exchanges: We promise to do our best to ship your order correctly. In the event there is a problem with your order, please notify Sumo Cakes within 5 days of receipt to be eligible for returns or adjustments. If we make an error, the return or exchange shipping is on us.
- Inventory: Our inventory is always changing. If we do not have enough stock on hand please contact us ([email protected]). To ensure you have enough inventory throughout the winter months (our downtime), please try to anticipate your needs and get your orders in by October/November. If our inventory drops to “0” we will open up backorders in March to prepare for the season to come. Note: Because this has happened to many times. If a stock level is low and you contact me and I hold the stock for you, I will take it as a sale as I am removing inventory for you. If you then turn around and do not make the purchase I will suspend or terminate your wholesale account.
- Out of Stock: We try to have everything in stock. However, there may be unavoidable outages. When an out of stock situation occurs we do our best to get the items back in stock. We work fulltime jobs outside of Sumo Cakes.
- Backorders: Backordering will be available from March through early October. All backorders are placed and paid for at the time of ordering. All backorders are shipped in order received as soon as stock becomes available.
- Resale of Sumo Cakes Items: We expect that our items are sold at a reasonable retail markup & in a retail environment. If we find that anyone is reselling our items at wholesale or near wholesale prices or taking part in ‘buy-ins’ either on Facebook or other means, we reserve the right to refuse future business with you. Let’s keep it fair across the board. It’s just not fair to our retail storefronts and retail websites who are busting butts to pay for overhead, maintenance, labor, tons of inventory, etc.
- Online Stores: Online Stores must have a shopping cart. Be sure to include your online website address for verification when submitting the Wholesale Application to us.
- Web Commerce: No products or goods purchased from or produced by Sumo Cakes shall be resold by or through an online auction site or online store (such as eBay, Amazon or other similar sites) without the express, written authority of Sumo Cakes. If Wholesale Account is planning to sell products produced by Sumo Cakes in an online marketplace/store, it must be owned by the entity applying for a Wholesale Account and listed on the Wholesale Application to be approved by Sumo Cakes. People who support Sumo Cakes and its brand do help police these things and report back to Sumo Cakes. Any violation is grounds for termination of the Wholesale agreement.
- Zip Code Policy: To ensure your store is able to provide unique products, we determine exclusivity based on your zip code and a few other things. If another wholesale application is submitted from a current wholesale customer’s zip code, we will look at the type of business and it’s customer base to determine eligibility. However, there really is no ‘exclusivity policy’ to offer once we sell to websites, catalogs, franchise stores (all zip codes are open at that point).
- Merchantability and Misrepresentation: The wholesale Account agrees that Sumo Cakes makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability of Sumo Cakes products. Wholesale Account also agrees that Sumo Cakes is not liable for any misuse or misrepresentations of the goods by the Wholesale Account or the final retail purchaser or consumer, and indemnifies Sumo Cakes for any legal actions that emanate from such actions.
- Private Labeling: We do not offer private label products at this time. Any indication of removing or tampering with the product label or brand logo along with, repackaging of product, will be grounds to terminate the Wholesale agreement.
- Wholesale Terms & Conditions: Sumo Cakes reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions. The date of the latest update is found on the bottom of the Wholesale Terms page. Users are responsible for keeping themselves updated with such changes.
- Mind-Changing Clause: If we ever decide to update pricing or minimums, or discontinue certain products, we may do so at any time, and you can’t be mad at us.
- Customer Service: We hope the Wholesale terms have been clearly explained. In the event you need further assistance, we are here to help! Customer Service can be contacted directly via email at [email protected] We are also available by Facebook Messenger. (Facebook Page)
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Current Prices:
- Shipping: Free
- Fertilizer: 30% Off
- Fertilizer Baskets: 25% Off
Your submission of the Wholesale Application on the following page indicates that you agree to the terms of the
above Wholesale Terms and that you also agree that you will not allege to consumers that you manufactured these products yourself,
nor appointees of yourself.
- Any violation of the above terms is grounds for account suspension.
- We hold the right to approve or deny any application.